"Welcome to Hollywood! What's your dream? Everybody comes here; this is Hollywood, land of dreams. Some dreams come true, some don't but keep on dreamin' this is Hollywood. Always time to dream, so keep on dreamin'." - ♥ Pretty Woman

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Little things like Best Friends ♥






"When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there." - Unknown

Anyone have that one person that is your bestest best friend? My best friend is currently my roommate right now...I've known here since I was 11, going on our 11th year as best friends. She's been there through everything and continues to give me advice when I need it most. She's younger than me and taller than me and graduated college before me. Something wrong with this picture here.

She went with me to meet Dale Earnhardt, Jr back in 2002, she's been to two NASCAR races she's been there through all the silly boys that I've ever cried over, she opened her apartment up to me when I didn't have anywhere to live, because I didn't want to sign another lease since I'm graduating next month. We've had a lot of great memories through the years, she knows more than me and has helped me out when things were way over my head.

11 years ago, I never thought that I'd at least have one best friend through the years, looking back we were so young, looking at the present we're still young and trying to figure out our place in life, but 20 years from now I hope we're still best friends. We'll be looking at our kids laughing and knowing that they are making the same mistakes we did, but we had each other to help us get through it all. 20 years from now we'll be looking back through our life, my scrapbooks since I keep everything and be thinking why did we wear that, why did we act that way, but we'll laugh and cry and remember it was all in good fun!!

Hope you all have that person that is your best friend, they are truly a miracle when you need
someone the most. I couldn't have asked for anyone better for God to put by my side and help when I need help the most!!

"If you should die before me, ask if you can bring a friend." - Stone Temple Pilots

No comments:

Post a Comment