"Welcome to Hollywood! What's your dream? Everybody comes here; this is Hollywood, land of dreams. Some dreams come true, some don't but keep on dreamin' this is Hollywood. Always time to dream, so keep on dreamin'." - ♥ Pretty Woman

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

#14 Ride a Mechanical Bull

When I went to North Carolina back in 2009, it was to visit University of North Carolina at Charlotte and that was it. My parents didn't like the idea of me going to college out there, but it is what I wanted, so my mom and I got on a plane and was headed to North Carolina.

With only visiting the college on the agenda, race shops and other adventures were out the window....Well until we got out there and my mother wanted to know if I had directions to all the shops and things we would want to see. Of course I did, I was one step ahead of my mother, because I knew she'd want to go once we got out there.

One stop on the trip was to go to Whisky River in downtown Charlotte. At the time I was only 19, we went on a Tuesday night since it was college night and I could get in. I went with my mom and there weren't many people that night and it wasn't the experience I wanted, it wasn't very fun LOL. But they did have a mechanical bull of course I didn't get on it, but one girl did. After that night, I always told myself if I went back to Charlotte, I wanted to ride the bull!

Second time going to Charlotte, I told my friend Brittany that we had to go to Whisky River, because I wanted to ride the bull! After 3 drinks I got in line and rode the dang thing...1st time I fell off rather quickly, 2nd time I was up there a little longer, 3rd I rode with a girl who was standing behind me and wanted too, so I was like what the heck...and we were on the thing for at least 34 seconds. I rode it about 5 times and had a blast. Riding and then falling off were both a thrill rush haha!!

I'm actually going to post the video, because last night when my best friend and I were watching it literally made us laugh for the whole video and we had to watch it again! The end of the video is the funniest...the falling off is a pure laugh! Happy Laughing!

http://youtu.be/bIKwIteqCB0 - I wanted to upload the video from the computer but it wouldn't work, but it's posted to you tube! Just copy and paste into a web page..sorry I couldn't make this easier to view...New at all this :]

A laugh is a smile that bursts. -- Mary H. Waldrip

No comments:

Post a Comment