"Welcome to Hollywood! What's your dream? Everybody comes here; this is Hollywood, land of dreams. Some dreams come true, some don't but keep on dreamin' this is Hollywood. Always time to dream, so keep on dreamin'." - ♥ Pretty Woman

Monday, June 13, 2011

Little things like the color Pink



There is something about the color pink that just makes me happy! One it's bright and you can't miss it! Two if it is just the right shade it goes with everything & Third it looks amazing against black!

Well for the Coca Cola 600, Robby Gordon was running his Pink Speed Energy paint scheme for the race. When I found out he was running this, I literally squealed like a pig. I couldn't wait to get the track to see it in person. I've always wanted to design a paint scheme for a race car, which is on my bucket list somewhere (besides the point), and on this paint scheme I wanted the car HOT PINK, just as Robby's above just with glitter paint added to it as well; so that when the car raced under the lights it would literally glimmer as it drove down the front & back stretch. Which I know they shine during night races, but my vision for the glitter was for it to be like how a diamond does in the sun!

Though Robby didn't have glitter on the car, just a PINK car on a race track was good enough for me. Not to mention it was at a race track that I've never been to before, but since I happened to be in North Carolina and going to the race, I thought it was amazing that I'd get to see a pink race car at the track! :] If he hadn't raced this car that weekend I may have never gotten to see a pink race car live & in person! So Thank You Robby for having a Pink Energy drink sponsor!

“Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” - Robert Brault

1 comment:

  1. like that pink, my boat is almost ready for a paint job and im planning to paint it pink and white, any direction on that pink that you have/.

    ReplyDelete