"Welcome to Hollywood! What's your dream? Everybody comes here; this is Hollywood, land of dreams. Some dreams come true, some don't but keep on dreamin' this is Hollywood. Always time to dream, so keep on dreamin'." - ♥ Pretty Woman

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Bucket List

I'm not really much of a blogger, which is surprising since I love to talk and share stories with my friends! Last week on twitter, a girl named Alice wanted to trend on twitter, after looking into this it was because it was on her bucket list. I'm not terminally ill or dying any time soon! Though realizing this little girl only has a short amount of time left, she doesn't know when her fight is up with cancer, but yet she's trying to accomplish her bucket list or accomplish as many things as possible.

I don't want to wait until a doctor one day tells me oh you have 6 months to live. I want to start living life the way I use to. I've been through some trials and hardships over the past 3 years; It has caused me to stop living the way I used to and I turned into an introvert; which I have never been. I'm as extrovert as you can think, I don't hide and I rarely do I not talk to someone.

I decided to share my bucket list and little things of life that make me happy! I've accomplished a lot of things off my bucket list, but there are many that I still come up with day to day!

No comments:

Post a Comment